04 September, 2010

Pursuit #36: Just say "No!" to poop.

I started a second part time job today: dogwalking/sitting. I can take on as many gigs as I want to earn a little extra cash on the weekends and such which is nice.

So essentially I show up, pet, feed, and hang out with a couple dogs for approximately 30 minutes a couple times a day.  I "walk" them by taking them out to their fenced in backyard. But I soon learned that really my main goal for these two dogs is to not let one eat the other's poop. The dogwalking company owner had forewarned me of this, but I laughed it off. But then it really happened. The one dog voraciously tried to eat the other dog's poop. So I had to intervene. 

I learned a great life lesson today: When someone tells you, "Just don't let them eat poop and everything will be ok," you should listen.

No comments: